If you grew up in D.C. you realize its not a 6 degree of separation but more of a 2 degree of separation between you and your classmate cause EVERYone knows each other and EVERYone is damn near related to one another.....Reason #3 I moved away
All that to say my JHS Boyfriend who I will call Duck asked me to be his 'frend' about a month ago. Now let me tell you a couple of 'Mind You's'
...I haven't talked to this manboy since 9th grade graduation from our N.E. JHS on the hill.
...we only 'dated' for about half of eighth grade.
...I never even kissed him yet alone gave up some cookies to him during our 'dating' period
...I never even had a phone growing up so after school once I went home it was a wrap if you trying to talk on the phone or you would have to come around my neighborhood
....his neighborhood had mad beef with mines and he wouldn't come around there in Barack Obama's limo
So when he reached out I didn't think twice about much of our past. I was like cool he not dead/murdered like the other guys I knew growing up in D.C. - 'Confirm Friend'
This is when the realization that boys really never change became such a true statement to me... (Duck is green)
Message #1
'Wussup girl. how you been sweetie'
Re: Hey! I am fine and yourself? Thanks for asking :)
Message #2
'Im cool. why r u so far away...
Re: That's great! I moved because DC just got too small for me. I was tired of the same old, same old ya dig? Ive been in Chicago for six yrs now but ready to move back, lol. Maybe next year sometime....It's been real. What you been on?
Message #3
Im fine [My Name Here], just trying to stay out of the way that's all. u remember at one point of time u was my girl in junior high, lol
Yep.....this is where the innocent became a myth
Re: Yep and you were rocking your packers coat :) Yeah I remember you were my boo for a second! Those were fun OLD days. And I also remember you licked the side of my face too...hahahaha.I am assuming you are saying stay out of trouble?? I hear that, we are too old for all of that.
[Insert unnecessary conversations here until....]
#Message 8
I would love to see u now. I know them thighs and ass got bigger ummmmmmmm
Re: Y'all dudes never change I swear...lol. Isn't that you and your girl in the picture you have for your profile? Would she approve of that? Anyway I am back in D.C. on Labor Day weekend for a visit maybe we (you, your girl and I) can go grab a drink or something as friends.
Message #9
'You right my wife wouldn't approve of that conversation I just got carried away.'
Re: Its all good and Congratulations............
I swear dudes will try their hand no matter what situation they are in.....
3 comments:
Oh my goodness that is hilarious! They will never change!
Ha! I love it -- so funny but sooooo true!
Girl don't I know it, lol.
Post a Comment