Friday, August 5, 2011

You Know You....

..Okay so for everyone who has not been on facebook, don't have an account, sleep under a rock or just "over it" there has been an ongoing trend this week (from my inconsistent facebook visits) of You Know You's <----see what I did there?

So there was one that caught my eye since most of my "freinds" are usually low key and very generalized in their status updated that made me say....wahhhh?

You know you have a Dead Beat Mom/Dad if.....

Suprised this was created no but surprised by some of the responses....

"......IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT SCHOOL YOUR KID GOES TO AND HAVE TO CALL THE DAYCARE BECAUSE THEY NEVER MET LIL QUAN'S Dad before today"



For real? I mean I know some "dead beat" dads and mothers but you don't even know what school your kid goes to because you are THAT hands off.

"....IF you let your kids hang out until they get tired of being outside"



For real? You know there are molestors, drug addicts and random killings with bullets not intended for your child possibly still out all times of night but you allow this




"....if everytime you see them they have on fresh kicks but go to court and tell the judge they don't have a job"




For real? I mean its the priniciple I understand HOWEVER that man/woman has to pay for that in the end with those kids. I would take 5.00 a month than not because its about principle (I almost changed the subject but will speak on this at a later date)




You know you're a blogger if............you have atleast began then deleted four blogs before actually finding your groove.

1 comment:

Jai SheHa said...

You write with such wonderful insight! Love your blog