Welp I only have ramblings for today.....here goes!
- Last night I went on a date with Bricks - He is such a nice guy for real. But the lil bricks ain't doing it for me....and he asked me was it enough "stuff" for me.When he asked me that I just answered "did I complain?" LMAO! I hate to beat a man down I know that his ego is a huge thing and I can't bare to hurt folks feelings. During my date Slim blew up my phone about 7 times then hit me on text and on GChat like for dude WTF?!
- I guess telling him on Wednesday that he wouldn't be the only guy I dated and him "understanding it though not really feeling like competing but will do it for [my] heart because it's worth it" discussion takes some getting used to.
- Being honest with Slim and Bricks about my intentions of not being tied down right now has been so relieving, I don't care what anyone says its so much better to tell the truth than go around cheating on folks and lying. However, I ran into him this morning at the gas station (oh I didn't tell you we still live only 4 miles from one another, coincidentally *side eye*) and he asked me where I was last night and I told him I was at the movies *sad face* I know I lied but I didn't want to have him thinking I was already dating like that....sigh. Oh well I will pray about it and more than likely it will come out in our conversations.
- I hope after the summer that in the winters my social calendar stays as active as it is now.
- I am going to have a Sex in the City/Waiting to Exhale party in my new place on 8/13 and I can't wait. LOL my invites say BYOB & BYOC (bring your own chair) cause I have no living room furniture or dining room right now.
- If Direct TV don't come out by tomorrow morning I am going to split someone's wig and they gonna give me some money/month's off....fuck this I just had the shit installed on Saturday and by Wednesday the shit went out?! WTF
- I need a dresser, preferably 6 drawers. Guess I will scower Craigslist and see what's out there I hate the cheap looking stuff they have in stores now I want some heavy wood not plywood.
- So happy its Friday! Pool party tomorrow
No comments:
Post a Comment