Monday, February 25, 2013

So you walk into the ladies room....

Bare with me cause this is about to get a little tacky but I need to put this somewhere.

Women are human, we fart - we sweat - we don't always smell fresh.....down there.


You ever been to a public bathroom and walked in the stall right after another woman has left. She may not have taken a poop but her smell still lingers. Sometimes is a non-offensive slightly tart smell that you can live with and then there are those times when you walk in like OMG.....you don't smell yourself? Again this is not a after poop walk into stall sitcho......

One of my fears since "becoming a woman" has been having anyt type of smell that may be taken offensively. For this reason I have a "kit" that I always take to the bathroom with me and keep in my purse. Its contents are as follows:

  • tampons
  • pads
  • pantyliner
  • personal wipes
Now you may be saying this woman is weird as hell.....okay yeah justify everything except the baby/person wipes I don't even care. But let me say I am not the only weird woman out here. I judge you if I walk in the bathroom and smell anything unpleasant and will look at you funny.

Ladies sanitation is not just wiping until nothing shows it is ensuring your kitty and backside is clear of smells too, so do me a favor and invest in wipes.....or else I will judge you.

No comments: