Thursday, January 3, 2013

Hello 2013...

...please believe 2012 couldn't be over soon enough. This past year has been an experience to say the least and everything at the same damn time. As I enter this new year I plan to do so much, one being not listing them here particularly.

I am ready to embrace 2013 and the world -

... being single, for the first time in 14 years
... a student.
... great sister, daughter, cousin and friend
... financially in a place where I can breathe
...awesome employee
...an overall an awesome person!

Do you know how blessed I feel right now? You don't.....

In this new year I wish you all nothing less than the best - I plan to give myself nothing but the best internally/externally for the first time ever and don't feel selfish about it!

Happy New Year Blogosphere!

1 comment:

Jai SheHa said...

That's right bring on the new year!