Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The Older I Get...........

....the stronger my morals become. I know this is kind of random but I really want a marriage/relationship in which my partner is my true best friend and other half. There should not be a reason for me to fear sharing information, being dorky or an asshole which I tend to be at times. I want to be able to do "me" and he do "him" without fear of judgement or backlash. Of course, this means we have a mutual respect for one another as well as our roles in the relationship. I am willing to give that to him as long as he gives it to me. I want to laugh and joke which is totally "me" without a shake of his head, a side eye from hell....but I want to receive a smile genuinely with maybe a shake of the head because I am just being "Bri" and his "Girl/Woman/Wife" in return I will accept him 100%

I know this is random but it was on my mind.

Oh and Happy New Year BTW!

1 comment:

Jai SheHa said...

Amen and HNY to you also!