Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Throwback Tuesday: Fast Tail Teenagers vs. The Old Man

Yep another new series where I will share a story or picture of something from my younger years, lol. Hey I am trying to make myself a better blogger here....

My first love (we'll call him MFL) and I had just started dating, I had just started humping around with him too. He was living with his grandfather because his family's home had recently burned down, so to be near school his grandfather allowed him to stay with him. It was about a half mile from my house, this was all suppose to be temporary. His grandfather was widowed and not too sharp anymore since he was around 70+ at the time. So that meant MFL had free range to do whatever he liked, whenever he liked.

Sometime after our 4th time "doing it" - (re: when it is was still painful) we decide one weekend that it would be cool to spend the night with each other. My mom being so trusting allowed me to "spend the night" at my bestfriends house. This wasn't worth questioning since my bestfriend and her mom had met my mom several times and we always spent the night over each others house. I call my bestfriend and let her know what I was doing, "Girl you crazy what if you mom comes over here or call?" I tell her to make up something but doubt that would happen. Well MFL came to meet me at the corner in his little Toyota Nova (ugh hunh girl my man had a car) and we go out to eat and allow time to fly because his grandfather went to bed at the same time every night.

So he drops me off in the alley o_0 and instructs me to go to the basement door to wait for him to let me in, I go. After what seemed like an hour he comes and creeps me in through the basement door and tell me that his grandfather was in the kitchen so it took him a while to come down to get me. So we make it to the 1st floor and have two sets of stairs to get to the room he was staying in temporarily. This means we would have to not walk heavily on the wooden floors, get passed his grandfathers room and through his cousin's, (who was also staying there) room and into his without a single incident. NAVY Seals have nothing on me. We make it.......

*Cousin is laughing as we creep though, she is like be careful and be safe, we do some nastiness and go to sleep*

So his grandfather wakes up at 6:30am every morning @ 6:15am I creep to the bathroom to drain the main vein (lol) and make it back to the room to wake MFL so he can creep my ass outta here.

Well you know who comes walking towards the room......there is nowhere to hide cause there are no closets, I can't fit under the bed because it has a hideaway there.....#FML. I dip under the thick comforter an get as close to MFL's crotch as possible in hopes of blending into natural curves of the crumbled sheets.

Well grandfather takes a seat on the bed and starts talking (the man is long winded and repetitive). He tells the same story with the same life lesson in the ending three times.

The whole time I am praying that I don't sneeze, see a bug or do anything that can give up my position. I was sweating like a freaking runaway slave in Alabama during the 1800's. MFL is humping his crotch towards my face....like for real dude your granfather is on the other end of this twin day bed I am trying to hide and you trying to get some head....#fail

At 7:15am I emerge from the confines of the covers and MFL's cousin comes into the room and she is cracking the fluck up! OMG I was so embarassed, so mad, so naive, soooooo damn press to have sex :(

To this day whenever it comes up in our conversations in speaking with one another we die laughing - His cousin still teases me about it too.

Kids stop being NASTY! *in my Mr. Brown voice*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha ha!! the things we did as teens!

Bri said...

Girllllll