Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Basketball Wives Recap -

iCan't for real this week, Jackie is certifiably crazy as a bipolar woman can be....instigator and needs to sit her amazonian ass down somewhere. Someone give her a damn hug and the number to a great therapist please?! Did someone pay her a little more to just but an instigator in mid-season. This is just starting to look forced.....suspect even.

Draya - Girl don't even with Jackie she is going to have you just as crazy as her.....I know you happy to have the heat off you but #nahson.

Malaysia - STOP wearing that RED lipstick PLEASE........Just Stop! It's not for everybody.

Laura - Whatchu say that made Jackie crazy? VH1 why not showing it? Whatcha' say Laura Hunh?!

Ladies, Ladies, Ladies - Don't let Jackie pull y'all into crazyville, I am sure next week will serve as better entertainment than this week.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i did not get a chance to watch last night so I will be tuning in tonite!!

jackie is messy! let me see what her @$$ is up to!
-Lea

Bri said...

Let me know what you think, this past episode was just forced in my opinion. Seems everyone was just trying too hard

Anonymous said...

Ok so I had to watch it on ONDemand last night and yep Jackie is bipolar! I'm lookin like how are you flippin the script like this?! And Draya...poor Draya.

Imani and Red lips Malayasia are so irrelevant right now.

Sick of Matt and Gloria but ok they're in luv this season, I get it.

VH1 is draggin this trying to keep us tuned in for Jackie's messiness and it's working!! Cuz next week I'm watching to see if it goes down!! Sorry for the long post ;-)

Bri said...

I was just talking to my co-worker about this mess...she said Why do you watch it?

I can't even gather an honest answer but to say....It just keeps pulling me back and their lives are just messy and I am human and nosey, lol!

Girl I can not wait until they go to Hawaii, was that Doug on the girls trip? He needs to drop his balls.