During my transition to moving half way across the country to pursue my romantic future
- Obtain a local storage
- Move out of state
- Establish a new residence and job
- Replenish my depleted savings used to move here
- Within a year get back home and close my storage account
- Become a resident of Illinois
It all worked out, and within 6 months I was able to modify the plan pushing the project cycle ahead.....go me *cabbage patch* Of course knowing this would be one of the last times for the year I would be home - I had to let everyone know in DC!
Beginning Friday, I spent time partying and spending time with family/friends/frienemies/ associates and it was truly non-stop through Saturday night. I got ZERO sleep for two whole days. On Saturday, my bff and her guy decided that it would be a good idea to get this wine lover taking shots of patron 0_o of course I was a 'G' about it and took five, six, seven shots cause it was a reason to celebrate - they all love me and I am drunk off my ass! On Saturday, my bff and her guy also decided it would be a great idea to take me out to B-More to this strip club I typed about above....wooohoooo paaaarrrrttttaaayyy
Well the first sign this was going to be a memorable night is me literally falling out of the backseat of their truck and busting my knee open
"I'm okay I got this! Let's go Parrrtttyyyy" <-----anyone else have this drunk alter-ego?
So we enter the *cough* establishment and head straight to VIP where we're greeted by cigars and a couple of the guys who play football with the Guy.....fun times!!! One is kind of cute (let's call him Kev) I get to flirting as usual - It's in my DNA.
(I am drunk and have to get up at 5am to jump in the UHaul full of my ish and get back to IL But who cares?!)
The owner comes over and asks for a hug 0_o I indulge and during our hug he unlatches my bra like WTF, how did you even do that?! I played it cool though and laughed it off. I am not trying to get locked up in B-More or anywhere for that matter, I have seen The Wire. Nonetheless all is good, drinks are flowing and I inhale the cigar which goes straight to my head. It gets spotty from here.....you are not suppose to inhale cigars if you didn't know...
I remember walking over to Kev and escorting him back to the private room. How did I know that room was there..... I remember giving him a lap dance and a couple of bucks been tucked in my pockets....I remember Guy carry me into their apartment and my bff asking me was I okay....
The next morning I awoke to birds chirping and surprisingly NO headache (yayy me) but behind schedule like crazy on my road trip back to my new home. No time for a long hot shower so I opted for a hoe/bird bath** ....while disrobing....
...falls out of my pants and onto the floor............apparently I had skills I didn't know and had made a little money during my night at the strip club.........
**Hoe/Bird Bath = Washing the important parts

1 comment:
Well now that is some story. Funny as heck. If I wasn't your mom I would tell you a few of my get the money and roll out stories from back in the day. But know you get your skills honestly and apparently didn't need any instructions it's already in the DNA.
By the way how did your first session go?
Post a Comment