So I got this idea from another blog, and I thought it would be fun to do. So here goes:
A: Age: 20-something....wish it was 21 again but alas it's closer to thirty
B. Bed size: Queen for the QUEEN
C. Chore that you hate: Vacumming.....I know easy right? But seriously being a little OCD doesn't help...I just can't get my carpet patterns right :(
D. Dogs: I had a Rockweiller growing up named Roscoe, had a Siberian Huskie before I move to Illinois named Dakota and now I live vicariously through Slim's new puppy Silver who is a mixed terrier, poodle
E. Essential start to your day: Snapple Peach IceTea
F. Favorite color: I like white, so clean and crisp but only wear dark colors most of the time. I want an all white pant suit to wear no-damn-where, lol
G. Gold or Silver: I like them both, but wear gold more
H. Height: 5'1 or 5'2 my doctors give me conflicting numbers! I think how fat I get has something to do with the height issue, lol.
I. Instruments you play: In junior high school I played clarinet, drums and trumbone. I want to buy a clarinet, think it would be a great hobby. #musictherapy
J. Job title: Project Administrator (side jobs: event planning and natural hairstylist)
K. Kids: Slim.......no seriously I have no kids of my own
L. Live: Illinois......but my heart still lives in D.C.!
M. Mother’s name: Jennifer
N. Nicknames: Sunshine (Slim) but my family calls me Bri (duh, it actually originates from my middle name which is Brianna)
O. Overnight hospital stays: Neveeeerrrrr!!!!
P. Pet peeves: People that drive the speed limit or less and complainers
Q. Quote from a movie: "Make me feel good" Beloved (don't ask this cracks me up everytime I think about it, lolololol
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: 1 brother and 1 sister. I'm oldest
U. Underwear: None or simply comfortable ones, I don't do that extra cute too often, lol! Nor do I enjoy having something up my butt crack all day from wearing them thongs....
V. Vegetable you hate: Beets
W. What makes you run late: Slim......seriously he is always on CP time :( I have anxiety attacks and panic at the thought. I am working on it though
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Dental, Vaginal, Arm when I broke it in 2nd grade
Y. Yummy food that you make: Fried chicken, salmon/crab cakes, potatoe hash those are the ones I get requested for most...damn they all fried too, smh
Z. Zoo animal:Lions, Tigers and penquins! Slim hates the zoo he says its torture to the animals :(
C. Chore that you hate: Vacumming.....I know easy right? But seriously being a little OCD doesn't help...I just can't get my carpet patterns right :(
D. Dogs: I had a Rockweiller growing up named Roscoe, had a Siberian Huskie before I move to Illinois named Dakota and now I live vicariously through Slim's new puppy Silver who is a mixed terrier, poodle
E. Essential start to your day: Snapple Peach IceTea
F. Favorite color: I like white, so clean and crisp but only wear dark colors most of the time. I want an all white pant suit to wear no-damn-where, lol
G. Gold or Silver: I like them both, but wear gold more
H. Height: 5'1 or 5'2 my doctors give me conflicting numbers! I think how fat I get has something to do with the height issue, lol.
I. Instruments you play: In junior high school I played clarinet, drums and trumbone. I want to buy a clarinet, think it would be a great hobby. #musictherapy
J. Job title: Project Administrator (side jobs: event planning and natural hairstylist)
K. Kids: Slim.......no seriously I have no kids of my own
L. Live: Illinois......but my heart still lives in D.C.!
M. Mother’s name: Jennifer
N. Nicknames: Sunshine (Slim) but my family calls me Bri (duh, it actually originates from my middle name which is Brianna)
O. Overnight hospital stays: Neveeeerrrrr!!!!
P. Pet peeves: People that drive the speed limit or less and complainers
Q. Quote from a movie: "Make me feel good" Beloved (don't ask this cracks me up everytime I think about it, lolololol
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: 1 brother and 1 sister. I'm oldest
U. Underwear: None or simply comfortable ones, I don't do that extra cute too often, lol! Nor do I enjoy having something up my butt crack all day from wearing them thongs....
V. Vegetable you hate: Beets
W. What makes you run late: Slim......seriously he is always on CP time :( I have anxiety attacks and panic at the thought. I am working on it though
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Dental, Vaginal, Arm when I broke it in 2nd grade
Y. Yummy food that you make: Fried chicken, salmon/crab cakes, potatoe hash those are the ones I get requested for most...damn they all fried too, smh
Z. Zoo animal:Lions, Tigers and penquins! Slim hates the zoo he says its torture to the animals :(
3 comments:
Ha!! This is funny and too cute. Imma have to do this one next week and blame it on you!
LMAO@carpet patterns! Ha! That is definitely OCD!
Dew It!!!!! Its fun to share a little bit of who you are sometimes, I am very guarded but this wasn't too bad.
I know @OCD :( I am seriously working on that...smh
Post a Comment