Friday, September 16, 2011

You Hairy Animal - Rawr Yeah Baby Yeah

Genetics is a hellava thing!

*Ques Usher - Confessions*

Bri is hairy.

It's weird because no one else in my family seems to be this hairy, of course I only know my moms side but still dammit! Every two weeks I am in the nail salon requesting a mani/pedi along with a side of eyebrow scaping and my "goatee" to be waxed off. It's gotten to the point where Debbie (my manicurist and everything at the shop woman) just sees me coming and simply asks which do I want first in her broken American english.

I have tried to do the brazillian wax and the lady did a half ass job.....I mean aren't you suppose to do the whole everything this chick acted like she was scared of the p*ssy, lol. Seriously though Slim called me patches afterwards -he didn't get none that night, laugh now- anywho I have tried everything for down there to remove the hair but each and everytime there is some reaction that makes me just want to say F-it all and get laser surgery since that seems to be the only sure fire way from my research.

Anyone heard of Groupon? Well I recently had the opportunity to purchase six laser treatments for 99.00 so I brought it thinking that I will use it for the facial hair (thanks mom) and begin to invest in a REAL esthetician who can get the nooks and crannies during a wax below. But truth is.....I scared :( I don't want to have burns on my face while healing. What if they don't work with my skin? I have read horror stories about the laser and how it can leave six degree burns because it "attacks" dark hairs which also means it can attack dark skin.

Anywho...just passing my thoughts for now..........I will let you know what I decide when I decide

3 comments:

Jai SheHa said...

Stop being a wuzzy! I didn't raise my baby to be ascared of nething! Yeah I said ascared! Go do the laser and get rid of those nasty hairs. See if you never started shaving you would not have to do that. Not gonna put my bizness out in the skreet. Oh and by the way You're very welcome!

Anonymous said...

Keep me posted on this one!
#leeryaboutlaser!

Bri said...

I am too girl! Still haven't called to make my appointment